£25,100 jobs in Bangor BT19
- How will you do it?
- Working with our teams to accurately check customer prescriptions, whilst meeting regulatory and company standards.
£10 - £20 an hour
- Healthcare assistant rates; £10-£20 per hour.
- Successful candidates must have at least 6 months experience working in a care environment within the last 2 years…
£100,000 a year
- You will be responsible for the full 360 Recruitment Cycle, consisting of new business development and candidate delivery, maintaining and nurturing client and…
£13.25 an hour
- Main duties / Purpose of post.
- The PCSP Assistant is responsible to the PCSP Officer to assist the development and management of the policing and community…
£14.42 an hour
- Planning plays a vital role in delivering sustainable development that is responsive to the priorities and needs of local people.
£8.66 - £20.00 an hour
- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US: *.
- Free training and development opportunities;
- Days, Nights, Evenings and Weekends available.
- 24 hour on- call Service.
£13.25 an hour
- To provide Technical Support in the planning, programming and supervisor of property maintenance matters within the Council.
Kennedy Recruitment Health and Social Care
- Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 5/6 Social Worker for a temporary full-time role within the Child and Family Team based in the Newtownards…
£15.83 an hour
- Job title: Maintenance Supervisor (events).
- Hours: Annualised hours as follows - 48 hours per week (May-November) and 18 per week (December to April).
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.