£25,000 jobs in Woking GU21
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Can you provide customer's with a feeling of safety, security and welcome?
- Are you able to work within set rules and regulations while still prioritising a…
£26,975 a year
- Supporting the Local Police Area (LPA) with investigation of local priority offences.
- Identifying offenders and crime pattern analysis.
£30,094 a year
- You will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of children and supporting them day to day in the custodial environment.
- Be at least 18 years old.
UK Government - Veterinary Medicines Directorate
£27,415 - £29,658 a year
- Candidates MUST read the full job description attached and take it into account when completing their success profiles.
- Access to a prayer room.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant for the Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction.
- The role is full time and open ended.
£500 a week
- Monday to Friday housekeeper required for a 10 bedroomed house on St Georges Hill, Weybridge.
- The candidate must work to an immaculate standard.
£28,706 - £31,886 a year
- The roles available are varied, you will need to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to work across a range of duties.
- Be aged 16 or older.
£25,533 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Brook House, Perimeter Road South, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0PQ.
Talie Prowse Ltd
£27,000 a year
- I am currently recruiting for a large training provider based in the outskirts of Maidenhead - a car will be required for this location, however they are…
£27,388 - £29,495 a year
- Working within the London and South East Territorial Team, you will have the opportunity to provide vital and wide-ranging support to different projects or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.