£25,000 jobs in Welwyn
£28,331 - £30,942 a year
- Office of the Vice-Chancellor/Governance Services.
- FTE: 1.0 fte working 37 hours per week.
- Salary: UH6 £28,331 to £30,942 per annum with potential to progress…
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to provide efficient and effective support in delivering a proactive, comprehensive, and professional…
£26,892 a year
- Successful candidates can expect to be involved in a range of the following:
- To assess and support customers who are socially excluded, vulnerable or otherwise…
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Coordinate theatre lists, bookings and admissions of patients in line with the principles of the 18-week target…
£25,000 a year
- We run a clinical operations support service 7.30am - 10pm, Monday to Sunday which will means that the position will involve working a shift pattern including…
£20,001 - £30,000 a year
- Salary: £20,344 - £22,462 a year pro rata.
- Contract type: Fixed-term for 24 months.
- Do you have demonstrable experience in the use of IT - including…
£28,717 - £31,831 a year
- An exciting opportunity for a proactive administrator to join a busy academic environment, providing day-to-day administrative support to the Forensic and…
£27,218 a year
- There are four posts available, three are full time working 35 hours per week of which one is permanent and two are fixed term (until August 2020 and the other…
£30,215 - £36,316 a year
- The Student Union & Community Engagement Access Officer role will contribute to the delivery and success of the Languages & Community Outreach team as part of…
Financial Ombudsman Service
£28,300 a year
- We have full and part time roles available – we’d ask that you can commit to full time hours for the first four weeks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.