£25,000 jobs in Welwyn
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This position offers a proactive and motivated person the chance to expand and develop their current skillset, as well as to learn new skills to be able to…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant for the Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction.
- The role is full time and open ended.
£27,951 - £29,589 a year
- Job type: Full-time, 35 hours.
- Closing date: Sunday 8 December 2019.
- Salary: £27,951 - £29,589 pa (Sc6).
- Help us tackle the Housing Crisis.
£26,975 a year
- Supporting the Local Police Area (LPA) with investigation of local priority offences.
- Identifying offenders and crime pattern analysis.
£25,740 - £27,192 a year
- Job type: Full-time 35 hours.
- Closing date: Tuesday 10 December 2019,11:59pm.
- Salary: £25,740 - £27,192 pa (SC5).
- Tuesday 10 December 2019, 11:59pm.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Our client is seeking a dedicated, highly organised and conscientious individual to provide PA duties to the Founder of the company.
Financial Ombudsman Service
£28,300 a year
- We have full and part time roles available – we’d ask that you can commit to full time hours for the first four weeks.
£600 a week
- Surecall Recruitment are seeking to recruit 10 X WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES full time.
- This will be guaranteed full time work,as Warehouse Operative,with flexible…
£28,592 a year
- Department Name OC Sig Willesden (823911) G1.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.