£25,000 jobs in Thornbury
£23,000 - £30,000 a year
- We are hoping Interviews will be held on the 28 and 29 November so please ensure that you let us know on the application form if you are unable to make these…
- We’re looking for a retail-savvy writer with experience in journalism or marketing to join Future’s award-winning e-commerce editorial team in Bath.
£26,999 - £32,878 a year
- Based in the World Heritage City of Bath, Housing Services deals with a rapidly expanding private rented sector which has an increasingly important role to play…
- We provide buying guides, reviews and tips stories for the most popular products in every major category, including smartphones, TVs, headphones, streaming…
- But it doesn’t stop there.
- Our approach to trainee recruitment focuses on long-term investment.
- With excellent communication skills you’ll quickly get to know…
Juice Recruitment Ltd
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- Juice is excited to be recruiting for a fantastic small B2B conference management company based in Bath.
- High end business conferences ranging from small round…
- Laptop Mag is looking for a staff writer to cover consumer technology in either our fast-paced U.K or New York newsroom.
- What do I need to succeed?
- Top Ten Reviews is a US-focused brand that covers any topic people need buying advice about.
- As a Staff Writer on Top Ten Reviews, you will be responsible for…
- Wessex Engineering and Construction Services is responsible for delivery of water treatment, waste water and network projects across the Wessex Water region.
- Laptop Mag also creates special reports throughout the year, including Best and Worst Brands and Tech Support Showdown, which have become hallmarks for the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.