£25,000 jobs in Tamworth B77
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- The role of a Children's Rights and Advocacy Worker involves meeting and supporting children who are sentenced and remanded at Rainsbrook Secure Training Centre…
£32,669 - £35,510 a year
- You will work in a team set up to deliver a recruitment strategy that aims to build great relationships with schools and colleges, developing existing…
£26,500 a year
- As a trainee at Irwin Mitchell, you will spend two years in the business legal services (BLS) stream, experiencing four different areas of law and getting to…
£29,951 - £32,555 a year
- We welcome applications from ambitous individuals who are focused on providing a high level administrative function to support decision making.
£25,000 a year
- Ensuring timely updates of organizational training records within a learning management system.
- Managing the coordination of training materials, facilities and…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- MUST HAVE STRONG EXCEL SKILLS.
- The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- BAND 5 - £24,214 - £30,112 per annum.
- The post holder must possess 7 years’ experience as a senior level PA and have excellent organisational and multi-tasking…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- This business is looking for someone with strong IT support skills to act as a key resolver within both a first line and second line support function.
£37,256 - £40,010 a year
- To provide specialist mentor provision to support the engagement and progression of students who experience mental illness and/or autism at our university…
£28,500 a year
- To manage social networking sites, using them to promote and raise the profile of CW Mind.
- To produce marketing materials for CW Mind services, campaigns and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.