£25,000 jobs in Tamworth B77
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- The EO will provide business and operational support through the provision of a range of office based functions, in direct support of the investigators in the…
- To operate in a TAD Design team carrying out challenging programmes of work on state of the art aircraft engines.
- Uploading of paper TADS to SAP as and E-TAD.
£37,267 a year
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS FT are expanding their internal bank, and an exciting opportunity is available to join and Support our Mental Health Assessment…
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Found...
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- This unique post, based at the Royal Derby Hospital will enable you to use your clinical midwifery knowledge, whilst building skills and knowledge in clinical…
- Civil Aerospace Ethics and Compliance Officer.
- As an Ethics and Compliance Officer, you will be playing a key part in the day to day activities of the Civil…
- What does a school governor do?*.
- Governors are responsible for overseeing the management side of a school: strategy, policy, budgeting and staffing.
- You will of course be a great communicator, target driven and share our love for all things sparkly!
- As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be an ambassador for…
- We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced full-time Ecologists / Senior Ecologists for our Banbury, Shrewsbury and/or Derby teams to be based working…
£36,550 - £43,000 a year
- We have an exciting vacancy available within The SDA for a Principal Estimator.
- The Successful candidate will take a lead role within the estimating discipline…
£38,000 a year
- Field Sales Advisors - Part Time.
- Salary: £38,000 OTE Pro Rata (18k basic Pro Rata + uncapped commission) + car allowance (own car required).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.