£25,000 jobs in Tamworth B77
- We are looking for an External Auditor to scrutinize the financial statements of organizations and report on their financial positions.
- We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to shape and own the user interface design of our products.
- Ultimately, you will design aesthetically-pleasing…
£185,000 - £215,000 a year
- Successful education and training business.
- The Certification Coordinator - Part-time will be responsible for:
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries.
- We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- We are looking for a qualified Advertising Account Executive to manage customer accounts and act as a link between them and our agency.
£30,000 a year
- This role attracts realistic on target earnings of £30,000 with a minimum basic salary of £16,312.
- This generous UNCAPPED commission package is based upon…
- We are looking for a Training Facilitator to prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our employees.
- Research and recommend learning equipment.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The service will provide support and consultation to a wide range of practitioners across Southern Derbyshire and Derby City to support young people and enable…
- We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain websites and servers to meet user needs.
- You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure.
- We are looking for a Production Artist to manage creative projects, ensuring they meet clients’ requirements.
- You should also have an eye for detail and project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.