£25,000 jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
£46,000 a year
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer!
- Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them a guide price of their…
- The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and effective customer care service, liaising with customers, contractors, site and management teams…
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- An opportunity has arisen to appoint an Administrative Officer within the Secretary to Council's Office.
- The Secretary to Council's Office is responsible for…
£30,000 a year
- You will be the "face" for all visitors/employees and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give…
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- This location will allow the opportunity to work customers in our general needs properties within the area, in addition to our customers at David Garrick…
£40,000 a year
- You will be reporting directly to the Director of Customer Service, and we are looking for someone with good leadership skills, in addition to:
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We're seeking a hardworking, pro-active, efficient, and reliable person to provide professional PA support to the newly appointed Director of Estates &…
£35,000 a year
- Our client based in Tamworth is currently looking for Customer Service Consultants/Account Management Executives to join their existing team.
£28,250 a year
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law, risk management, negotiations, finance &…
£27,000 a year
- We are looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals with an enquiring mind.
- You will need a commercial and customer focus, to be comfortable dealing with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.