£25,000 jobs in Swiss Cottage
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- The client is a large and multi-national business who is growing and exceptionally well respected within its industry.
- The key responsibilities will be-.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- The client are a Global Asset Management Firm based in Central London.
- The key responsibilities for the Receptionist will include, but not be limited to:
£31,000 - £32,000 a year
- The duties of the role will include but are not limited to;
- Provide a highly visible and proactive housing management service for a dispersed patch of sheltered…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Champion of order processing according to internal services standards, company policies and procedures.
- Liaising with Sales teams globally to collate status…
£25,000 - £29,000 a year
- This organisation based in West London offers affordable homes to individuals and families across the UK.
- The Junior Management Accountant will be responsible…
£36,000 - £40,000 a year
- They have multiple office locations across the country and this role will be split between their two London offices - Central and East.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- The client is an Investment Management firm with prestigious offices based in the City of London.
- With around 1600 employees in the UK, the HR Administrator…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- A large national non-profit organisation based in London.
- The key responsibilities of the Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO's Office are to:
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- An educational organisation in London.
- The Assistant EA to CEO will be responsible for:
- Providing full support to CEO.
- The Assistant EA to CEO will have:
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- The client are a boutique Private Equity firm that are looking for an Executive Assistant for two senior partners in the firm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.