£25,000 jobs in Swiss Cottage
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Providing full support to CEO.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- A salary of £28,000-32,000, plus annual leave and pension.
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- Enquiry Management - handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Working with the Manager to ensure the Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate & fund entities.
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills.
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- Build and track required plans and schedules to conduct maintenance activities for multiple sites as assigned.
- Plan in advance Preventative Maintenance visits.
£31,000 - £32,000 a year
- They have housing stock in 6 London Boroughs which is a mix of general needs and assisted living.
- Provide a highly visible and proactive housing management…
£35,000 a year
- Undertaking research on behalf of the CEO.
- Preparing agendas, reports and presentations.
- A salary of £35,000, plus annual leave and pension.
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- Traditional wealth management company dealing with high net worth individuals and private clients with a large focus on using technology to centralise…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- The key responsibilities of the Administration Assistant will be; providing support to the CEO three days a week in taking minutes at meetings and ensuring they…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Working knowledge of administration, preferably from within a law firm.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- The School Fees Officer will be responsible for.
- Fee Invoicing and updating the Fee Ledger.
- Communicating with overdue debtors and meeting with Parents to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.