£25,000 jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
£26,892 a year
- The Work Coach role requires face to face, digital and phone interventions with claimants on a daily basis and typically involves:
£27,000 - £32,000 a year
- We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely…
£37,000 - £42,000 a year
- We are looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to support our senior managers in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- Key role in the implementation of best practice for the deployment of Programme delivery systems by promoting and ensuring the use of Programme Management…
£32,016 - £34,874 a year
- Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week.
- Grade 6, £32,016 - £34,874 (Successful candidates will commence at £32,016).
- Please note CVs will not be accepted.
University of the West Scotland
£23,754 - £28,332 a year
- The University has an exciting opportunity for an Admissions Co-ordinator to join our Marketing and Student Recruitment team.
£27,297 - £29,281 a year
- You will carry out grants and regulation work, provide guidance to woodland owners and managers in Conservancies and promote forestry within Scotland.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- We’re working hard to bring full fibre broadband to four million addresses by the end of March 2021.
- Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a…
£27,253 - £30,261 a year
- Would you like a fantastic new career in Health and Social Care?
- Why not start your day hoping to make a difference and end your day knowing you did.
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
- We require two enthusiastic and approachable individuals to join our ICT department providing desktop and project support services on a permanent contract.
Be the first to see new £25,000 jobs in Pacific Quay
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.