£25,000 jobs in Notting Hill
£25,061 a year
- UAL Awarding Body are seeking a highly organised administrative assistant to provide administrative and planning support to the academic standards team.
- Back to job search results.
- Apply Now for this job >.
- The role itself will entail Supporting the Executive Assistant to the EMEA GMOT Lead, for offices in…
£25,155 a year
- £25,155.00 per annum plus great benefits.
- The successful candidate will be working 5 days per week on a permanent basis.
- The role will be split into the following main areas:
- Operational HR: Including new starter processes, parental leave, flexible working, absence monitoring,…
£27,218 - £30,708 a year
- Working with Rough Sleepers, those in housing crisis and those requiring individualised support to increase their wellbeing you will need to think creatively,…
- We are looking for a highly capable assistant to join our Billing Team within the Accounts Department.
- Previous experience in an administrative role or office…
- Primarily, to act as receptionist and to provide a professional and friendly service on reception, as the switchboard operator and as the meeting room co…
- To assist the Merchandiser in managing product from buy to store to meet our customer requirements, taking full responsibility for a range where necessary.
- The Customer Service Associate is to be part of the Customer Services team responsible for the first time resolution of inbound customer contact by offering…
£29,085 - £31,633 a year
- We are seeking a HR Systems Administrator to support the HR and Payroll Systems Manager with the day-to-day operation of our HR and payroll system (iTrent),…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.