£25,000 jobs in Notting Hill
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- Grade B £25,833 – £26,772 incl ILW & 6.5% employer contributory pension.
- Full time 37.5 per week.
- We are recruiting a Support Worker to join our Hillingdon…
£11 - £14 an hour
- We are seeking support workers to support young adults in the Lambeth area whom require complex care .
- Clients are wheelchair users and are on non invasive…
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£11 - £16 an hour
- We are looking for female Support Workers living close to the Rainham area of Kent to support our client, a young lady with severe physical and cognitive…
£10.00 - £16.06 an hour
- Support Worker Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in…
- We want support workers like you to join us!
- Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for our service users living within Harlow,…
Coastal Case Management Ltd
£30,000 - £33,000 a year
- Professional Support worker required to work in a family home to provide care in the Parsons Green area of London with experience of SEN / rehabilitation…
£12.50 an hour
- Permanent Full Time (39 Hours), Part Time (Negotiable), Bank.
- Choice Support is a national charity supporting people with autism, learning disabilities and…
Medicall Recruitment Specialists
£45,000 a year
- Medicall Recruitment are currently working with an Independent Hospital based in South West London.
- This hospital provides assessment and treatment for Men with…
£14.10 an hour
- We are looking to recruit experienced support workers to work in the Ealing area.
- We have a very high number of shifts every week.
LOD care and case management ltd
£13 an hour
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a male Support Worker to join our team that provides care and support to our client who lives in Borehamwood and is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.