£25,000 jobs in Notting Hill
£36,070 - £42,712 a year
- The Clinical Trials Auditor will be part of the GCP Compliance Team which ensures RM/ICR fulfil the extensive UK legislative requirements for conducting…
£39,774 - £49,464 a year
- We have recently implemented a new approach to looked after reviews (“All About Me Reviews”) which involves IROs doing direct work within the reviews and…
£32,000 - £44,400 a year
- The CRUK CTU is a multidisciplinary 'bench to bedside' centre, dedicated to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
£42,313 - £48,515 a year
- A Senior Pharmacovigilance (PV) Officer is required to manage sponsor oversight activities around the safety aspects of clinical trials.
£28,691 - £35,207 a year
- The Royal Marsden and its academic partner, The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) together have over 4,500 scientific, clinical and nursing staff working or…
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- Full-time - 36 hours per week.
- To be successful in this role, good working knowledge of “Mayrise” is desirable.
- Cycle to work and Zip Car Scheme.
- Positions holders are responsible for logistics planning, controlling, and implementing processes, for example related to global fleet management, utilisation,…
- Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation.
£12.64 an hour
- This is an innovative trial of new technology, which involves customers booking their trips on a mobile app, with the bus then ‘dynamically’ routed to pick them…
£30,094 a year
- HMP Downview, Sutton Lane, Sutton SM2 5PD.
- You will support adult offenders with rehabilitation while protecting the public too.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.