£25,000 jobs in Marple
£12.91 an hour
- Taking minutes to a laptop at high level and sensitive meetings.
- Confident in taking minutes at senior / board level.
- Must have a driving licence and own car.
£25 an hour
- Provide legal advice around property issues, being cost effective and efficient as possible.
- Liaise with clients to ensure the most appropriate advice is given.
£12.98 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist to work on a Full time, Temporary basis.
- This position is paying up to £27,000per annum and…
£15.68 an hour
- With the equivalent full time salary of unto 30,000 pro rata depending on experience, 25 days holiday and more great benefits , this a highly rewarding…
£35,000 - £37,000 a year
- You will be making outbound calls to existing clients regarding upselling and cross selling products and services.
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets.
£36,000 - £80,000 a year
- The Commercial Associate will assist Partners and Senior Associates on a wide range of commercial matters.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.