£25,000 jobs in Marple
£26,715 - £30,942 a year
- Salary for this grade: £26,715 - £30,942 per annum with the potential to.
- Progress to £33,797 per annum.
- Closing Date: 2nd January 2020.
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- Our Neighbourhood Housing Officers must be confident in order to enforce tenancy conditions and challenge behaviours using various tools and powers at their…
£24,212 - £30,112 a year
- January 2020 to December 2020.
£28,250 a year
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law, risk management, negotiations, finance &…
£26,715 - £28,331 a year
- Working Pattern: 22 hours per week, Wednesday to Friday.
- Department: Disability & Dyslexia Support Service.
- £26,715 to £28,331 per annum (pro-rata).
£26,999 a year
- Interview date – 09th January, 2020.
- You will be required to manage cases allocated in a flexible, strength based way supporting children young people and…
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- Applications are invited for the position of a Student Support Administrator for the Department of Chemistry in the School of Natural Sciences from January 2020…
- If this sounds like the job for you, then please put an application in!
- Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Greater Manchester Elective Care Reform Programme seeks to reform elective care across Greater Manchester, reducing demand for services through the…
£31,866 - £33,797 a year
- Contract Type: Fixed-term from 3 March 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter for 18.
- Working Pattern: Part-time working 80% FTE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.