£25,000 jobs in London N22
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We recruiting for London and Bedfordshire.
- We have set ourselves the mission of providing the highest quality mental health and community care in England, and…
£34,803 a year
- Grade 7: £34,803 per annum.
- You will contribute to the University's research, innovation and enterprise agenda and in particular the facilitation of funded…
£26,196 - £29,030 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Oakhill Secure Training Centre, Milton Keynes, MK5 6AJ.
- £26,196.46* per annum rising to £29,030.43* per annum…
£34,803 - £41,526 a year
- Full-time, Fixed term contract until 10 July 2022.
- The Business & Management Research Institute (BMRI) is responsible for managing research within the business…
£34,189 - £40,792 a year
- Grade 7: £34,189 to £40,792 per annum.
- Full Time, Fixed Term Contract until August 2020.
- Please note there are 3 positions available.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Mental Health in Schools Support Team (MHST) CAMHS Practitioner.
- 2 Year Fixed Term 1.00wte Post.
- Working alongside community partners the Mental Health Support…
- You will engage with public, private and voluntary organisations to initiate and develop opportunities for knowledge exchange and engagement, this may include…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- We'd like you to join the team at Path 2 Recovery (P2R)- the adult substance misuse service for Bedfordshire.
- Total caseload across County for P2R is 1200.
- This position will be covering London and the South East region of the UK.
- The successful candidate will be expected to build relationships with key potential…
- Transport Supervisor/Operations Manager - 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover).
- Based from Luton (Sundon Park, LU3 3HP) - occasional travel to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.