£25,000 jobs in London N22
£25,000 - £32,000 a year
- Office Angels London Bridge are looking for a friendly and experience office assistant to join their growing team.
- Providing admin support to the team.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Job Title - Personal Assistant to Directors.
- Start Date - To start as soon as possible.
- Hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm.
- Liaison with other internal PA's.
£34,000 - £37,000 a year
- Our client a friendly, welcoming and international infrastructure company is seeking a PA to support their CEO.
- Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch.
£28,300 a year
- If you are looking to begin the new year with a new role, I have an excellent opportunity available for you….
- No two cases are the same and there isn't always a…
£29,000 - £30,000 a year
- Global Financial Services Company - City of London.
- £29,000 - £30,000 *Depending on experience + Great Company Benefits!
- Collate and run daily reports.
£24,500 - £25,500 a year
- My client, a leading Housing Association, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to start a twelve month fixed term contract based in their central…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- My client is a private specialist health clinic providing premium care across a range of clinical services, but in particular Diabetes, Obesity, Ophthalmology,…
£24 - £25 an hour
- An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Homelessness Caseworker to join one of London's most improved local authority councils in a temporary, on-going…
£30,000 - £33,000 a year
- A fantastic opportunity has emerged for a Leasehold Resident Customer Advisor to join one of Badenoch & Clark's biggest growing housing clients in a permanent…
£14 - £15 an hour
- Office Administration and Marketing Services.
- You will provide office administrative services to our client's growing London office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.