£25,000 jobs in London E3
You refined by:
£25,997 - £30,168 a year
- Cabinet Office supports the Prime Minister and ensures the smooth running of government - from developing policy, to modernising public services.
£30,131 a year
- General Aviation, Safety, Skills and CAA Oversight.
- There will be a requirement for some travel in these roles.
£26,407 - £32,042 a year
- The post holder will support the implementation of a 12 month programme of work to deliver an evidence-led review of the NHS Health Check programme by providing…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will primarily be responsible for supporting the CEO who is very well known in his field.
- You will look after his diary, book travel for him, support him…
£38,125 a year
- Processing subject access requests under the GDPR.
- Primarily you will be a skilled administrator with good written communication skills.
£37,000 a year
- You'll experience everything from working in our stores to negotiating products and contracts on an international scale.
- As a key member of the team, in addition to completing customer transactions, you’ll help find solutions to Customer’s needs and suggest additional products to…
£29,638 a year
- These programmes are highly political and garner significant interest from both politicians and the public.
- You will work across the programme to develop skills…
£30,742 a year
- The Research and Knowledge Exchange Office (RKEO) is key to enabling the University to achieve its strategic objectives which relate to research and knowledge…
£24,732 - £26,767 a year
- Embedded into Enfield Housing Options team, this new service will support single adults with low to medium needs to help prevent or relieve their homelessness…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.