£25,000 jobs in London E3
- Corporate services - including HR, Recruitment, Payroll.
£33,759 - £37,413 a year
- In this vital role, you’ll take responsibility for drafting responses to complaints on behalf of the Chief Executive (CE) of the council.
£16.60 an hour
- As well as Rail Replacement, we provide shuttle and park and ride services for various national events, and several private sector company bus shuttle contracts…
£28,117 a year
- > Develop and maintain effective workflow management and monitoring of serious incidents, waiver requests, correspondence, quality assurance, complaints and…
- We can be very flexible in terms of work patterns and hours.
£25,000 a year
- Our Clinical Operations team have a fantastic opportunity as a Customer Support Advisor, you’ll be responsible for the activities that build our operation and…
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- Job type: Full-time, 35 hours.
- Contract Type: Temporary, 18 months.
- We’re looking for someone to work with both the Refugee Resettlement Programme team and…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will primarily be responsible for supporting the CEO who is very well known in his field.
- You will look after his diary, book travel for him, support him…
- You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you're willing to help the team where…
- Performs ironing services as well as folding and hanging of garments for various BBC productions.
- Responsible for the neat ironing of garments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.