£25,000 jobs in Llandaff
£29,235 a year
- Department Name Wales & Western Region.
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£26,375 - £31,074 a year
- As an Apprenticeships Officer you will undertake the daily activities associated with the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes.
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- Grade 7, SCP 23 - 27 £26,999 - £30,507.
- Post No. SSRS0049 - Contracts & Contract Monitoring Officer.
- This exciting post involves regular contact with the…
£39,760 a year
- Department Name OW LOM Wales & Marches (102325) G5.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely…
£29,017 - £34,149 a year
- The Research Services and Data Access Division facilitate safe and secure access to data for researchers from government departments and academic institutions.
£29,017 a year
- As a Research Officer (a graduate job role) you would, broadly, be working on a range of research, statistics and analysis projects.
£25,629 a year
- Job Title: Facilities Officer (Part Time - Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday).
- Your role will primarily be responsible for everyday delivery of Facilities Management…
- And a sense of excitement about the future and what it holds.
- Welcome to the future of automotive retail.
- From welcoming customers, you’ll ensure their smooth…
- Our work falls into four principal areas:
- Residential supported housing projects, including direct access hostels, emergency night shelters and accommodation…
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- Caerphilly County Borough Council Legal Services require a legal assistant to assist in the provision of an efficient and effective legal service which provides…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.