£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
You refined by:
£26,847 - £32,433 a year
- We are seeking an experienced receptionist, administrator and site manager to support our education activity in Fountain House in Reading.
£28,592 a year
- Department Name OC Sig Willesden (823911) G1.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely and…
£33,243 - £34,986 a year
- Job type: Full-time 35 hours.
- Closing date: Wednesday 11 December 2019.
- Contract Type: Fixed term, 18 months.
- Salary: £33,243 - £34,986 pa (SO2).
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Can you provide customer's with a feeling of safety, security and welcome?
- Are you able to work within set rules and regulations while still prioritising a…
£28,706 - £31,886 a year
- The roles available are varied, you will need to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to work across a range of duties.
- Be aged 16 or older.
£30,046 a year
- Job Title: Registry Officer (within Student Records System Project Team).
- Reports to: Head of Registry Services.
- Salary Band: £30,046 per annum.
£25,000 - £33,000 a year
- The Supply Chain and Promotional Team forms a vital part of the department and is the central point between buyers, the administration team and the regional…
£25,000 a year
- As part of the regional Property and Estate Management Team you will be responsible for working with your colleagues to deliver excellent responsive repairs,…
£24,624 - £26,539 a year
- Salary: £24,624 to £26,539 plus a location allowance of either Zone 1 £2,623 or Zone 2 £984 depending on where you are based.
- Go to previous or next page.
£25,600 - £28,500 a year
- You will be placing people onto employment programmes, assisting them to overcome any barriers and supporting them in all aspects of their journey to employment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.