£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
- Practical art, design, performance or digital skills and excellent interpersonal skills are essential, particularly the ability to engage people from a wide…
- The role sits within the Estate department and will require extensive inter-departmental collaboration with colleagues working in, for example, exhibitions,…
- Please find a link to the project in the attached job description document.
- The post-holder will work with, and support, the Project’s two Co-Leads; the V&A’s…
- The post-holder will be responsible for the development, care, research, display and interpretation of a designated area of the European sculpture collections…
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer!
- Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them a guide price of their…
- You will act as an important contact point for staff in the School.
- Staff appointed must be flexible in their approach to managing their workload.
- You will form part of the team responsible for the care, research, display and interpretation of the collections of the Sculpture, Metalwork, Ceramics and Glass…
- We are looking for a Product Marketing Executive to support on all aspects of the product marketing mix in this all-embracing Marketing role.
- Alexander McQueen is actively searching for a budding Design Assistant to support a growing category, Men's Leather collections.
- Able to travel when required.
- Carry out research into our visual collections to become expert in these areas.
- Share your knowledge through blogs, articles, research guides, training events,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.