£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- This project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
- Working with vulnerable NEET (Not in Education, Employment or…
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Up to £26,000 per annum - depending on experience.
- Currently studying or AAT Qualified?
- A leading business based in the Crawley area are seeking an Accounts…
£27,019 - £33,213 a year
- Salary: £27,019 – £33,213 pro rata per annum.
- Contract Type: Permanent, 15 hours per week.
- We are looking to appoint a Community Safety Officer, to facilitate…
£26,724 - £29,210 a year
- £26,724 - £29,210, plus £610 Crawley Weighting allowance, per annum.
- 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
- An opportunity has arisen to join our high performing…
£35,000 - £36,500 a year
- Salary: £35,000 - £36,500 per annum plus excellent benefits.
- Contract: 12 months fixed term.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri.
- To apply you will need:
£28,000 a year
- Service Advisor Required in Crawley.
- Basic DOE + £30k OTE.
- 45 Hours per week + Saturdays on a Rota.
- Motor Trade Vehicle Service Advisor required for Vehicle…
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- This could be the role for you!!
- This is a newly created opportunity will see you working with a friendly and supportive team in providing administrative and…
- We are currently looking for a Stores Coordinator to be based in our Siemens Rolling Stock business in Three Bridges, Crawley.
- Good level of computer literacy.
£140,000 - £150,000 a year
- Job Title: COG Chief Technology Officer.
- Salary: £140,000 - £150,000 + plus competitive benefits.
- Start Date: 2nd October 2019.
- Closing Date: 31st October 2019.
- Working as a key member the Southern Region HR team, you will provide a commercial HR service to Southern regional offices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.