£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
- Working hours:You will be required to attend bi-monthly board meetings (7pm-9.30pm).
- Location:121 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, KT22 7SU.
£27,936 - £34,629 a year
- This is an exciting time to be joining our prestigious hospital!
- Funded by The RNOH Charity this post will offer you the scope to utilise your knowledge of:
- Volunteer placements for counselling students - London.
- London Young Counselling is an organisation which provides counselling and mental health support to…
Merstham Community Facility Trust
£26,000 a year
- The Volunteer Coordinator is a joint appointment between Merstham Community Facility Trust (MCFT) and the Merstham Mix Café (The Mix).
- Not sure which area of our business you'd like to work in?
- Our office programmes run in our corporate locations in Three Bridges (network control), East Croydon…
Doctors of the World UK
- The main purpose of the role will be to support the HR Officer in day to day Admin functions.
- A large part of the role will be to assist with the recruitment of…
London Borough of Hounslow
- Hounslow Adult and Community Education (HACE) is a provider of Talk English, a national project, funded by MHCLG, which offers free, informal courses and…
£9.50 - £16.00 an hour
- Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Sutton.
- £9.50 - £16.00 per hour plus mileage allowance.
- It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and…
- Volunteer, Iran Team - London based.
- Job Requisition and task list.
- We are recruiting for a volunteer who will be able to assist the Amnesty International’s…
- Our programme includes 19 functional movement classes which run on a weekly basis at the Club and are all specifically designed to help you maintain independent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.