£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
You refined by:
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- To work as part of the Volunteering Service Team providing administration and support to the Volunteering Services Manager across all aspects of volunteer…
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- You will work with suppliers to investigate the complaints and respond to customers in a timely and professional manner to ensure complete customer satisfaction…
London Tri-Borough Councils
£25,833 - £29,796 a year
- Emails responding to queries to our set service standards.
- Providing information on policies and procedures.
- This role is shift based Monday to Friday between 8…
Epson and St Helier University Hospitals
£27,936 - £34,628 a year
- 5 Year Strategy Staff Leaflet.
- Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£25,809 - £33,291 a year
- Salary: RBK Grade F - G (£25,809 - £33,291 per annum).
- Appointment Type: 6 months Fixed Term.
- Location: Kingston, Guildhall 2 Offices.
£25,700 a year
- Hours of Work: Full & part time considered - 36 hours per week to support branch operating times.
- Salary: £25,700 per annum inclusive of £5,200 large town…
£30,000 a year
- Start Dates: July 2020/Jan 2021.
- Application Deadline: 29th November 2019 however roles are filled on a rolling basis.
- Annual Salary: £30,000 per annum.
£28,264 - £31,225 a year
- The International Office are seeking applications for the above post which ensure an effective and efficient admissions process for international applicants…
£30,000 a year
- What will the future know of today?
- Archives are the homes for our collective memories.
- Your work will ensure that The National Archives’ records are accessible…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.