£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
£34,961 - £42,010 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for two Patient Transport Assessors at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking…
Gaming Recruitment Solutions
£25,000 a year
- A leading Online Gaming Company are seeking a talented Analyst Coordinator to work with their football data collection team.
£30,094 a year
- You will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of children and supporting them day to day in the custodial environment.
- Be at least 18 years old.
£25,000 a year
- We run a clinical operations support service 7.30am - 10pm, Monday to Sunday which will means that the position will involve working a shift pattern including…
£26,715 - £32,817 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Admissions Officer to manage a suite of programmes in the Admissions Team, within Registry.
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- We are seeking a Student Support Coordinator to assist Student Support Services to deliver exceptional Disability, Wellbeing and Counselling services.
- In this role, you have the opportunity to create a great lasting impression for the Customer by providing exceptional service at the cash wrap.
£24,624 - £26,539 a year
- Salary: £24,624 to £26,539 plus a location allowance of either Zone 1 £2,623 or Zone 2 £984 depending on where you are based.
- Go to previous or next page.
£24,736 - £31,831 a year
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to provide administrative support to the research and clinical services delivered in the Evelina Newborn…
£25,776 - £28,640 a year
- Help us identify problems across every part of Lloyds Banking Group in an independent, consultative role.
- You’ll explore diverse areas such as Retail Banking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.