£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- My client a successful and busy estate agency is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator in Weybridge.
Century 21 Goodmayes
£25,000 a year
- We are looking for a motivated, hard working Lettings Negotiator.
- The role includes you carrying out Inventories, Inspections, Viewings, Offer Chats, Moving in…
£27,000 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s best property businesses.
- The role of a Lettings negotiator with our client is a rewarding and exciting…
£30,000 - £50,000 a year
- Chase Evans Residential is a well and fast growing estate agency with offices in London, Hong Kong, Singapore.
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants.
£22,000 - £60,000 a year
- LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - KEW BRIDGE / BRENTFORD.
- We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join our client's busy Brentford / Kew Bridge as a Lettings…
THE RECRUITMENT FACTOR
£30,000 - £38,000 a year
- This busy and expanding estate agency have an urgent requirement for an experienced Letting Negotiator to join the team.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Lettings Negotiator - £25-28K per annum *.
- Our high end client is seeking a driven and intelligent Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team to let their…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- £35,000 – £45,000 OTE, Very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, progression & training.
- As a lettings negotiator you will ensure that you’re working…
£18.39 an hour
- MMP Consultancy are working with an excellent Housing Providerto recruit Lettings Negotiators to work on a temporary contract in London.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Our client is an established & prominent firm of independent Estate Agents based in Chesham.
- They are looking to recruit and experienced, mature and…
Be the first to see new £25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.