£25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- We are looking for a talented administrator with strong recruiting coordinator skills and knowledge to join our small but busy Administration team.
- City, University of London is a global university committed to academic excellence with a focus on business and the professions and an enviable central London…
£25,000 a year
- We currently have an exciting position for a talented Assistant Buyer to join our Snacking team based in our Travel Head Office in London.
- What’s in it for you?
- Are you an organised individual with experience in administration or project delivery, looking to develop your skills at the nation's largest funder of health…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Hertfordshire Business School / Student Success Team.
- £33, 797 - £40,322 pro rata per annum dependent on skills and experience.
£34,403 - £37,259 a year
- Goldsmiths, University of London is looking for an experienced candidate to lead the creation and development of digital content designed to attract prospective…
£25,267 - £29,282 a year
- Part of Humankind, is an established charity that provides support to drug and alcohol users, their family and carers.
- 1 support work with clients.
- To assist in the creation of a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment, whilst maintaining the operational efficiency of the cash desk and complying with…
East London Essex Liberal Synagogue
£14 an hour
- East London & Essex Liberal Synagogue is a vibrant and caring community based in South Woodford.
- We are seeking an Administrator to start, ideally, in early…
£25,000 - £28,500 a year
- Solace Women’s Aid is an innovative, exciting, grassroots charity working across London.
- Our purpose is to bring to an end the harm done through domestic and…
Be the first to see new £25,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.