£25,000 jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
£33,797 - £38,017 a year
- Academic Practice Advisor (TILT)—two posts.
- One full-time (1.0 FTE) and one part-time (0.6 FTE—22 hours/week).
- Interview date - 22/29 Jan 2020.
- We're looking for a creative marketing professional to join our award-winning Marketing and Advancement team.
- With a passion for marketing and education, you'll…
- Part-Time (30 hours per week), Fixed-Term for 12 months or the earlier return of the post holder, Whichever is Sooner.
- B.email@example.com or 01509 226 118.
- A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Transport Planner to work as part of our Logistics Planning Team based at our flagship Distribution Centre in Castle…
- We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide.
- By ensuring that the aircraft is fully used, DHL Aviation is able to create an expanding Network of routes able to meet its customers changing requirements.
- Welcome to our world… Let’s Go!
- As our Forecaster you will report to the Demand & Forecast Manager and drive the business forecasting software, maintaining and…
- It´s up to you how much you work.
- You will be operating nationwide, requiring you to travel directly from your home to most jobs.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- PA to Chief Executive Person Specification.
- You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out.
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- The post holder will assist the Building Services Manager by undertaking repairs and maintenance work to the Council’s public and commercial buildings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.