£25,000 jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
£28,331 - £32,817 a year
- NTU is a great place to work.
- We take care of our staff with flexible packages, career progression and opportunities.
- We’re proud of how far we’ve come.
- Welcome to our world… Let’s Go!
- Our drinks on every table.
- That's the Refresco vision.
- We're thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
£23,754 - £28,331 a year
- The University Admissions office is responsible for managing and maintaining the University's central admissions systems, policies and procedures.
£24,171 - £39,918 a year
- It's a unique role with unique demands that are ever-changing.
- You need to be adaptable to change and ready to think on your feet.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Do you want to make a positive impact on the health of people?
- Do you want to work in a rewarding job for one of the biggest and busiest NHS Trusts in the…
- DHL Air is the largest all-cargo air carrier in the UK, operating a fleet of B757-200 and B767-300 aircraft on worldwide operations.
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- Helen Megarry, the Adjudicator, has a unique independent role with personal authority to review complaints about HMRC and the VOA .
- We will require you to:
£25,000 a year
- We are Derwent Living, part of the Places for People Group; we are placemakers; our work impacts on the lives of people across the U.K.
- How do we do all this?
- This role will work with us in Student Services to bring to fruition a series of projects that will bring positive benefits to our students.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.