£25,000 jobs in Glasgow Airport
You refined by:
£33,000 a year
- Team Leader – Glasgow and Irvine.
- 40 hours, working 5 out of 7 days.
- Up to £33,000 plus bonus, free Sky products + benefits.
- What will I be doing?
£25,000 a year
- Fyte are currently working with a Glasgow based Financial Services organisation who are looking for an experienced Complaints Handler to join their growing…
£28,250 a year
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law, risk management, negotiations, finance &…
£25,026 a year
- The Business Administration Service is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to The Salvation Army's senior leaders and managers.
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
- An exciting opportunity for an eHealth Project Officer has arisen in our NHS Greater Glasgow & Clydes eHealth Strategy & Programmes Team.
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- We are seeking to fill this role within the Programme, this will have a focus on drafting clear and informative briefing materials for senior audiences.
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- Actively listening to and providing clients with empathetic one-to-one support and help them understand what devolved benefits they are entitled to, help…
University of the West Scotland
£23,754 - £28,332 a year
- The position provides administrative support across all Doctoral College operations including training, progression and award.
£31,891 - £34,842 a year
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Fixed Term contract until 31st August 2022.
- Supported by The National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund.
£29,759 a year
- Social Security Scotland is an Executive Agency of the Scottish Government.
- Our head office is in Dundee, with a second base in Glasgow.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.