£25,000 jobs in Findon
You refined by:
- University of Brighton Academies Trust.
- Closing Date: Monday 16 March 2020.
- You may be interested in vacancies at the University of Brighton Academies Trust.
£25,533 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Brook House, Perimeter Road South, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0PQ.
£28,000 a year
- Our Customer Ambassadors work at the heart of our control centres, responsible for ensuring that the right information reaches all of our customers.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- A dynamic and innovative Band 6 hospital Discharge Coordinator role is being introduced in the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Teams (CRHTT) in both…
£25,420 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a Pastoral Leader who will be primarily responsible for overseeing and monitoring the achievement and welfare of every child within a…
- Age UK West Sussex and Age UK Brighton and Hove have recently merged.
- We operate an Advice Quality Standard (AQS) telephone advice line, face to face advice at…
£32,740 - £36,832 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Because theres no room for compromise.
£25,941 - £30,046 a year
- We are seeking an experienced and professional administrator to work in the Curriculum and Assessment team.
- We are seeking an individual who exhibits initiative…
- West Sussex County Council is not the employer of this establishment.
£35,000 a year
- Please read the Future Leader Fellowship in Plant and Fungal Science brochure for more information on the Fellowship opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.