£25,000 jobs in Faversham ME13
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- Marwood Group Ltd are a market leader in specialist construction/plant equipment hire, well known for our wide range of quality products and customer services.
Veetee Rice Ltd
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Hindi speaking Marketing Graduate to join the team.
- Based at our Head Offices in Rochester and reporting directly in to…
£25,000 a year
- Basic Salary: £17,000 plus commission OTE £25,000 (guaranteed earnings first 3 months).
- Hours: 5-day week shift pattern over 7 days (Earliest shift starts at…
- At CC Cousins we are currently looking for a multi trade engineer with a wealth of experience to join our expanding reactive team.
- Full company uniform and PPE.
MW Sweepers Limited
- Please note this is a self employed position under the Construction Industry Scheme.
- Excellent earning potential for candidates with the relevant experience and…
IPS International Ltd
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- At IPS International we take training seriously, which is why we are Ofsted grade 2 and Investors in People gold status.
- Can deliver practical skills training.
Manley Summers Ltd
£13 - £16 an hour
- Manley Summers Limited is a Recruitment Agency active in the Public Transportation (Bus, Rail, Coach & Airport) industry.
- 3 month contract starting Immediately.
£17.50 an hour
- Pay: * £17.50 per hour.
- Duration: * Minimum 2 weeks contract.
- Job role as a Digger Driver:
- Operating a 5 Tonne Machine.
- Valid CPCS or NPORS Card.
First Class Support
£30 an hour
- First Class Support *provides academic support to students in receipt of disabled student allowance (DSA).
- Therefore applicant competition will be potentially…
£260 a day
- Driver and mate required as a 2 man crew for home delivery of flat pack furniture.
- Driver MUST have a full UK driving License with no more than 6 points, be of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.