Derbyshire County Council
£25,000 jobs in Chesterfield S43
£25,129 - £27,889 a year
- Stubbin Wood School and Nursery is looking to recruit a suitably experienced and professional Safeguarding and Attendance Manager.
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- You will be working in a small residential care home responsible for children with a small staff team who provide support and a child centred service to…
£40,664 - £44,148 a year
- Derbyshire County Council is seeking to appoint a Principal Procurement Officer to lead the People Services Category within the Councils County Procurement Team…
£52,643 - £55,202 a year
- Salary: Teachers Leadership Group pay scale 11-13 (£52,643 - £55,202) plus non-residential allowance.
- Dawn House School and I CAN are looking for an exceptional…
£60,137 - £65,615 a year
- We are looking for the ideal candidate for the Head of Network Planning for Derbyshire County Council’s highways service.
£31,371 a year
- We are looking for experienced, motivated and knowledgeable Environmental Health Practitioners to join our successful Joint Environmental Health Service in our…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.