£25,000 jobs in Cheltenham GL51
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Logistics, Operations, Supply Chain & Transport.
- Opportunity to travel abroad in order to upskill and develop.
- Preparation of transport documents and of sale.
£22,000 - £28,000 a year
- Autonomous role with supervision responsibilities.
- Great Company Culture and Growing Team.
- Our client are a fantastic local accountancy firm based in Gloucester…
- 2 years or more Bookkeeping and payroll experience.
- Limitied career progression on offer.
- Our Client are a leading firm of accountants based in Central…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Well known Public Sector organisation.
- Will suit an inquisitive, qualified accountant.
- Michael Page are pleased to be working with a well-known Public Sector…
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Business growth at 20% y.o.y.
- First hire to embed a Finance Business Partnering strategy.
- A success story for the South West with growth of 20% y.o.y.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Personal Tax and Corporation Tax return preparation.
- Our Client are a large independent Chartered Accountancy, who have offices based across the South West.
- This role is pivotal to the business and the successes that the future holds.
- The Key responsibilities for this Partner Designate based in Gloucestershire are:
£25,000 - £55,000 a year
- The responsibilities of this Private Client Tax Senior based in Gloucester are:
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client…
- This M&A Director is responsible to lead the M&A team in Cheltenham.
- Manage a very prestigeous portolfio of key clients.
- Be the first point of client contact.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.