£22,100 jobs in Wellingborough NN9
- Helping communities prepare for extreme weather events such as flooding or snow storms.
- Providing practical support such as distributing clothing or food after…
- Training: There may be a requirement for some travel to attend the induction training for this role.
- Helping communities prepare for extreme weather events such…
- You will ensure that they feel comfortable and are able to participate in the group.
- The Group Activity Service Volunteer is essential to support staff and in…
- We are looking for a volunteer to work with and support the work of two Community and Diversity Officers (CADO’s) and assist their liaison with minority…
- We are looking for a volunteer to assist Milton Keynes Police with basic maintenance and kit checks of police vehicles, occasional delivery and collection of…
- Participating in activities you share an interest in with a person with dementia to help them to keep doing the things they love - or pick up new ones!
- You will help staff to provide information, serve refreshments, and engage in supportive discussions and conversations.
- You must have been attested as a Special Constable, completed at least 50 hours of response policing and live within 20 miles of a Thames Valley Police Station.
- The level will be dependent upon the role and it’s access requirements.
- Attending meetings with other core VFG members and/or helping on event day with the planned fundraising activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.