£21,000 jobs in London E3
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- My client is a leading global management consultancy based in London - they are now looking for an additional Junior PA to join their rapidly expanding team.
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- Financial Services business based in the City of London, have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join their FOH / Office Management team.
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- A leading Financial Research Firm are looking for a Personal Assistant to Support their CEO and a Senior Director.
- Ideally you will also be degree educated.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- My client an Investment firm are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to join their busy team based out of their London Office, you must be IMMEDIATELY…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Our client a Top International Underwriting Agency are looking for a smart switched on Underwriting Assistant to join their growing team.
£140 - £160 a day
- With a recent position becoming vacant at our clients London office we are now seeking an Accounts Receivables Officer to join us in a temp capacity with the…
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- My client, a renowned City law firm - are looking for a Junior Legal PA to join their expanding Corporate department.
- Diary management for the fee earner.
£35,000 - £37,000 a year
- My client, a leading Legal firm are currently recruiting for a Float PA to join their busy team in London.
- The successful candidate must be an experienced Legal…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing of purchase invoices for various legal entities, ensuring high level of accuracy and timeliness…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Our client, an International Bank based in the City are looking to recruit a Compliance & AML Officer.
- The incumbent will support the Assistant Compliance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.