£20,900 jobs in Liverpool L1
£24,177 - £40,128 a year
- Student Officer - Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (PCDA).
- Merseyside Police have a number of opportunities for Student Officers who are looking to build…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- You will support and supervise the Workforce Governance Assistants on a daily basis.
- The postholder will require the skills and ability to co-ordinate a range…
- As a Barclays Customer Service Specialist based in Liverpool, you will need to use your previous experience in a financial service or call centre role, to…
£27,905 - £32,029 a year
- The team will include social workers , youth workers , targeted services officers and partnership staff and we are committed to doing things differently ,…
£21,372 a year
- The successful candidate will have a qualification relevant to social care, you will have two years’ experience in a role with safeguarding responsibilities.
- As a key member of the team, in addition to completing customer transactions, you’ll help find solutions to Customer’s needs and suggest additional products to…
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- As a Social Work Assistant, you will be a highly organised individual who can be flexible and be able to work in a busy environment.
£28,062 a year
- The weekly shifts consist of Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm with the option to work on Saturday.
- This role is eligible for flexible working.
£20,619 - £22,833 a year
- Hours: 36.5 per week - You will be required to work shifts (including evenings, weekends and public holidays).
- Flexible with regards to working hours.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic dynamic person who wishes to further develop their leadership and management skills by working as part of the community team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.