£20,900 jobs in Banbury OX16
- Response Volunteers are contacted by the volunteer services team throughout the hospital by radio/ phone to go wherever support is most needed.
- Our volunteers are invaluable part of the hospital team.
- We require a minimum of 6 months commitment for 3 hours a week and you will be required to attend a…
- Mentoring involves one person helping, supporting and encouraging another person to make progress or changes in their lives.
- You will be assisting in the running of activity groups, helping to serve drinks and enable people with dementia and their carers to feel welcome.
- This role will provide support to the Community Fundraiser in your area, attending cheque presentations, giving talks about the work of Alzheimer’s Society and…
- You will support staff and volunteers with the coordination, engagement and organisation of volunteers.
- This may involve communication and support via phone or…
£31,000 a year
- My client is looking for an experienced Packaging Technologist to join their dynamic and driven team.
- Demonstrate a real passion and willingness to seek out new…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.