£20,700 jobs in Haslemere
You refined by:
£19,500 - £24,500 a year
- Ability to use electrostatic powder coating guns or pre-treat systems (training will be provided).
- Experience of aluminium grinding/prepping extrusions for pre…
£30,394 - £34,189 a year
- The University for the Creative Arts is seeking to appoint a Senior International Admissions Officer who will provide a vital service to support the University…
- Ensure we provide reliably stable builds on a daily basis.
- Support the dev team to test new features as they are implemented.
£10 - £17 an hour
- Have flexible, part-time, availability including some mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and alternate weekends?
£14.22 an hour
- On-Call Firefighter (Liphook) HFRS128.
- Salary Range: £5,332 per annum plus additional incident call out payments at £14.22 per hour.
- Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- 24/7 maintenance of Linux and Unix based environments (configuration, troubleshooting, automation, documentation).
- Experience in maintaining Unix systems.
£22,450 - £33,507 a year
- Can you provide customer's with a feeling of safety, security and welcome?
- You will be responsible for the safety of customers on your train, working in…
£35,000 a year
- They’re a nice sized studio with a fabulous list of clients and brands.
- This is very much a client-facing role, and you will be used to working closely with…
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- The starting salary for this role will usually be at the bottom of the salary range and will be pro-rata if the working hours are less than full time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.