£20,400 jobs in Welwyn
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area.
- Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the…
£22,695 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Co-Ordinator to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
- Closing date: Sunday 29th March 2020.
- A degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- As part of the global DENSO Corporation, DENSO in Europe employs 12,000 people in 40 companies serving all the major European car manufacturers.
- Hands on experience delivering high volume recruitment in a fast paced environment as part of an agency or in house team.
- Competent user of MS Office Suite.
Hemel Hempstead HP2
- We are working on some large-scale talent projects this year and you would be at the heart of those projects as well as taking the recruitment leads in multi…
£26,427 a year
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice.
- Developing passionate and committed teams.
- Being cost effective without compromising standards…
£30,213 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Team Supervisor to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
- Interviews: Tuesday 14h April 2020.
- You need to have a full UK or EU Driving License.
- Experience isn’t necessary as we’ll provide you with a full induction and training programme.
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and commercial mindset.
- Bias for action and result driven mindset.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: · Up to 10 %.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.