£20,400 jobs in Welwyn
- They have the same police powers, uniforms and equipment as regular Police Officers but sacrifice their free time on a voluntary basis.
- Providing tasks to support clinical staff.
- Providing social prescribing function to support patients, relatives & carers.
- Contribute or give something back to your local community;
- Develop your skills or experience;
- Use your existing skills or experience to help others;
£9.50 - £20.00 an hour
- No experience is necessary as excellent training is provided, being a car driver is essential.
- You do need to be available some early mornings, lunchtimes,…
- Lay representatives act as a ‘critical friend’, contribute experience from outside the professional group, and provide an external, non-medical perspective to…
- An Independent Visitor is an adult volunteer who provides support and friendship to a young person in care.
- The Centre is currently seeking to recruit suitable volunteers to provide both religious and non-religious spiritual and pastoral support to patients, their…
- Helper volunteers provide companionship and emotional support, practical support and support with activities, signposting and information to the patient and…
Enabling Change Rebuilding Lives
- Hours per week and a commitment of six months.
- You will be expected to attend on-going training and support meetings as well as:
Become a Butterfly Practitioner! Our Butterfly Saturday Reading Classes have over 400 eager children keen to improve their reading and spelling, as a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.