£20,400 jobs in Park Royal
£30,768 a year
- Job Title: Volunteer Coordinator (London & Midlands).
- Type of Contract: 12 month- Fixed Term Contract.
- Hours: 36 hours a week, Full time.
- What does a school governor do?*.
- Governors are responsible for overseeing the management side of a school: strategy, policy, budgeting and staffing.
- Planning and organising fundraising events.
- Attending meetings with other core VFG members.
- Researching local information and opportunities for further…
- By volunteering with us, you can help girls build their confidence, have adventures, learn new skills and have loads of fun - no matter your experience, your…
- Would you like to give back to your local community?
- Applicants must be 18yrs and over and ideally live within Croydon and the surrounding boroughs.
- Ref: V098 | Volunteer Stroke Group Supporter – Croydon *.
- We’re looking for 2 Stroke Group Supporter Volunteers to join our Croydon Communication Stroke Group…
- It's being a role model and sharing and developing your skills.
- As Unit Leader, you'll be responsible for running the unit, leading a team of volunteers, and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.