£20,400 jobs in Liverpool L1
£12.57 an hour
- Part of The Disabilities Trust, Redford Court, rated Good by CQC provides accommodation, support and care for people with brain injury and complex needs.
£10.27 an hour
- This role will also give you the opportunity to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered.
- Supporting the General Manager GM, and in their absence the Duty Manager DM, with supervising departmental performance on a session-by-session basis, ensuring…
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- A specialist personal injury law firm based in Macclesfield are looking for an experienced RTA solicitor/Team Leader to head up a team of RTA fee earners.
- Ability to instantly build rapport with team members and customers.
- Relentless passion for exceptional customer service.
£11 an hour
- As a Team Leader working for Gray Healthcare you will primarily perform a front-line management role.
- As the ‘house lead’ you will effectively support the…
Haighfield Care Home
- A motivated, enthusiastic team leader for nights required to lead by example whilst supporting and guiding the care team throughout the performance of their…
At the Drop of a Hat
£10.31 an hour
- 39 Hours per week up to £10.31 per hour*.
- We are looking for 5 Senior Care Assistants/ Team Leaders.
- If you are currently a Senior Carer or an experienced Carer…
- Children's EBD 2Bed Flint, Flintshire.
- Roles typical of a Team Leader includes:
- Ensure that each young person has a plan which reflects his/her care, education,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.