£20,100 jobs in Clapham Junction
£26,000 a year
- Therefore you will act as the strategic lead for recruitment of volunteers and student placements to support Pact’s services across the London region, including…
- Salary: You will not be paid a salary, however we will reimburse reasonable out of pocket expenses such as public transport fares to and from your volunteering…
- Volunteer placements for counselling students - London.
- London Young Counselling is an organisation which provides counselling and mental health support to…
- Place2Be works with over 294 primary and secondary schools, reaching a school population of over 142,000 children.
- We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Can prioritise their workload and work independently;
- This role is about providing additional support to our patients whom have dementia.
- Working alongside our dementia specialist team you will work alongside and…
Advocates For International Development
- Application deadline: Monday 2 December 2019 at 10:00.
- Interview date: 13 December 2019.
- Expenses: £10 per day for lunch and travel.
- The Support and Information Service aims to ensure anyone affected by cancer or suffering from a haematological condition receives the practical, emotional and…
- We are looking for a photographer who would love to take images at our free Planning for the Future seminars.
- If you would like to read more about the volunteer…
- This will be especially important from April when the Trust launches a new electronic patient records system.
- Induction and ongoing training and development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.