£20,000 jobs in Neath Port Talbot
You refined by:
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£24,799 - £28,785 a year
- £24,799 - £28,785 (Grade G) + 8%.
- Outdoor Recreation Team are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Ranger who will be based at Pembrey…
Swansea Bay University Health Board
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen with the appointment of a sixth consultant joining the Spinal Surgical Services team, for a full time Medical Secretary.
£25,638 - £26,382 a year
- We are looking for people who are experienced with creating end-to-end user research plans and strategies, who understands how this relates to design thinking…
£22,657 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Salary: £22,657.33 plus company pension, generous holiday entitlement, training and development.
Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
£24,904 - £29,563 a year
- You will provide support for key committees which help us carry out policy development, including writing papers, undertaking project work and taking minutes.
- Main Purpose of the Post.
- The Planning and Strategic Projects Unit (PSPU) works in partnership with Schools, Colleges and Professional Services across the…
- Accountability – ownership and responsibility of our actions.
- Respect – For each other and customers.
- What you will be doing….
- In return for your hard work:
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- Imp Nb Unfortunately we do not accept CV's.
- Completion of an application form is required.
- The South Wales Trunk Road Agent (SWTRA) is responsible for managing,…
£32,304 a year
- The role is fixed term for fifteen months from 1st April 2020.
- You will be based at one of our consultancy hubs across Wales – Tredegar, Dinefwr, Penrhyn, Dinas…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.