£20,000 jobs in Willenhall
£10.27 an hour
- This role will also give you the opportunity to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered.
- Strong IT knowledge – Excel etc.
- Do you have what it takes to lead a team in a busy Automotive environment?
- Drive a zero tolerance mind-set for deviation from…
- As400, Excel, Outlook, Winspool, Powerpoint.
- The key purpose of the role is to undertake the running of the shift ensuring colleagues are working in a correct…
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
- Working as a Team Leader as part of the Leadership…
- Salary: We offer a competitive salary.
- Whilst fully embracing the company philosophy the Team Leader will support the service manager by leading the day to day…
£20,316 a year
- Part time, 21 hours per week.
- As a Team Leader with Leonard Cheshire you will motivate and supervise your team, ensuring the delivery of care, personal support,…
- Hillcrest provides a holistic model of care and education, these models take into account the individual personal, academic and pastoral needs of all our…
- We are looking for genuinely caring, hands-on individual to join our team.
- Closely supporting our Service Manager, our Team Leaders are responsible for…
- Location: Stafford, HMP Drake Hall.
- Closing date: 20th December 2019.
- The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Managing a group of c80 Prisoners.
- We are currently recruiting an experienced team leader to manage the day-to-day running of our supported living flat scheme in Bartley Green.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.