£20,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
You refined by:
- IT software packages including Microsoft Office and Outlook as well as in-house travel booking systems.
- 37.5 hours per week, as per retail rota*.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain and order office supplies;
- BEUMER Group is an international manufacturing leader in…
- Copy typing, emails, memos and creating and updating of Excel spreadsheets.
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
£27,511 - £34,804 a year
- Education and Student Support, Student Employability and Academic Success.
- We are looking to recruit a part time (0.6FTE) Programme Officer (Interdisciplinary…
- Millfield Prep School are seeking to employ four Sports Interns for the 2020-2021 Academic Year to contribute to our sports, physical education and boarding…
- To provide the highest standard of quality assurance for prosecution files being submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).
- If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Customer Service Advisor, click apply.
- This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
- Kier has long believed that we all have the potential to shape your world- and leave a lasting legacy.
- Imagine working in a team trusted to build and deliver…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Working alongside an exceptional team of Marketeers within a well established UK manufacturer, assisting with the management of projects, production and…
£21,236 - £24,461 a year
- The above full time role is available on immediately on a permanent basis within the Degree Apprenticeship team.
- We offer some fantastic benefits including:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.